The workings of the mercury vortex technology
David hatcher Childress has explained a bit further, the theory of the mercury vortex technology.
I will quote it here in full:
'* The electromagnetic field coil, which consists of the closed circuit exchanger / condenser coil
circuit containing the liquid metal mercury and / or its hot vapor, is placed with its core axis vertical to the craft.
* A ring conductor (directional gyro-armature) is placed around the field coil (heat exchanger)
windings so that the core of the vertical heat exchanger coils protrudes through the center of the ring conductor.
* When the electromagnet (heat exchanger coils) is energized, the ring conductor is instantly
shot into the air, taking the craft as a complete unit along with it.
* If the current is controlled by a computerized resistance, (rheostat), the ring conductor
armature and craft can be made to hover or float in the Earth's atmosphere.
* The electromagnet hums and the armature ring (or torus) becomes quite hot. In fact, if
the electrical current is high enough, the ring will glow dull red or rust orange with heat.
* The phenomenon (outward sign of a working law of nature) is brought about by an induced
current effect identical with an ordinary transformer.
* As the repulsion between the electromagnet and the ring conductor is mutual, one can imagine
the craft being affected and responding to the repulsion phenomenon as a complete unit.
* Lift or repulsion is generated because of close proximity of the field magnet to the ring
conductor. Clendenon says that lift would always be opposed to the gravitational pull of the planet Earth, but repulsion can
also be employed to cause fore and aft propulsion.'(David hatcher Childress (2000), p.180)
The basic turbo-pump engine has four main sections: compressor, combustion, or heating chambers, turbo-pump and exhaust.
Burning gases are exhausted through the turbo-pump wheel to generate power to turn the electric generator:
(1) Propellant tanks will be filled with liquid
air (obtained directly from the atmosphere by on-board reduction equipment).
(2) Liquid air may be injected into expansion chambers
and heated by the metal working-fluid mercury confined in a boiler coupled to a heat exchanger.
(3) The super heated M.H.D. plasma (or air) will
expand through propellant cooled nozzles.
(4) The ship may recharge its propellant tanks with
liquid air and condensate water collected directly from the upper atmosphere by the on-board reducing plant.
Important is that this mercury vortex propulsion model is intented for terrestrial flight
only. The strange ball of light that is often seen by UFO like craft, is the ball of light that surrounds a craft is: the
magneto-hydrodynamic plasma, a hot continuously recirculating air flow through the ship's gas turbine which is ionized (electrically
conducting). Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) is described by Childress as an ionized gas that is passed through a magnetic field
to generate electricity. (Childress (2000), p.182)
This effect of the ball of light makes the
craft to appear alive and breathing. The reason why ships disappear from view is according to Clendenon: The ionized bubble
of air surrounding the UFO may be controlled by a computerized rheostat so the ionization of the air may shift through every
color of the spectrum, obscuring the aircraft from view. (Childress (2000), p. 181)
Here is a scientific view on the socalled invisiblility of aerial
craft. All these ideas are taken from an ancient manuscript the Vimaana Shaastra. In this manuscript there are many detailed
characteristists about what could very possible have been mercury vortex generators. These mercury vortex generators could
have been used in various types of vimanas.